Computer Tune-up Service
Over time, computer progressively slows down, becomes less effective and unreliable. Because the slow down occurs gradually, you may not notice the loss of performance. If you’re tired of your computer’s sluggish performance, it’s time for a tune-up.
For optimal performance, your computer needs a tune up on a regular basis.
At V V Computer Service, we can restore your computer to its peak performance and improve its reliability.
- Repair start up problems and error messages
- Remove unnecessary files
- Remove unwanted software and trialware
- Optimize system and improve PC speed and performance
- Check hard disk for errors and repair/recover hard drive if possible
- Defrag hard disk(s)
- Install critical patches for Microsoft Windows, Office, etc..
- Update device drivers if necessary
- Install anti-virus software if needed (optional)
- Removal of dust and dirt buildup inside and outside PC (on-site service only)
: 30 days
*Service does NOT include installing or upgrading to a new operating system.