Last year, 1 in 3 children ages 10-17 had unwanted explosure to sexual material.
A study commissioned by Cox Communications and NCMEC3 found that
- Nearly three out of 10 (28%) of parents don't know or are not sure if their
teens talk to strangers online.
- Over half (51%) of parents either do not have or do not know if they have
software on their computer(s) that monitors where their teenager(s) go online
and with whom they interact.
- 42% of parents do not review the content of what their teenager(s) read and/or
type in chat rooms or via Instant Messaging.
According to compiled numbers from respected news and research organizations
- 20 percent of men and 13 percent of women say they access pornography at work.
- Last year, Nucleus Research released the results of an employee survey showing
that companies that allow users to access Facebook in the workplace lose an
average of 1.5 percent in total employee productivity.
- Nielsen’s quarterly Three Screen Report on U.S. media usage showed that
approximately 44 percent of all online video is being viewed in the workplace.
At V V Computer Service, we will...
- Install and configure internet filter
- Configure your system to use custom filter
- Configure software to email web surfing report on daily bases
- Provide you quick lesson on how the filtering software works
: 30 days